The library at MMCOA is one of the oldest and best library out of all architecture college libraries in Pune. It has a wide collection of books (more than 6800 books), text books, International and Indian magazines & journals and E-journals. It is a well equipped library having a photocopy machine, printer, computers and bar code scanner. The library is also a home to a collection of old and rare books which are not available in market but are immensely valuable to any academician or student pursuing architectural studies.
Students have open access to all books and journals. Library services are computerized using Library Management Software AutolibNG. Autolib NG Library Management Software is useful to track the record of books issued or available in the library. User friendly search services are available through Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC). Circulation services are barcode based.
Library has an Institutional Membership of Jaykar Knowledge Resource Centre, SPPU, Pune, British Council Library, K- Hub Architectural e- library and National Digital Library of India.
The library is referred by students, faculty members and Ph. D scholars from other colleges from all over India.
Services provided by the library:
- Open Access facility to all students and faculty.
- Remote access to e-resources subscribed by library
- Reference service students as well as outsiders
- Photocopying facility
- Book Exhibitions on different occasions such as birth anniversaries of eminent architects and World Architecture Day
- Orientation Programs for First year B. Arch. Students
- To check plagiarism, Checker X-Pro software installed
- Code of Ethics to check plagiarism , refer, Plagarism Policy MMCOA
Library timings :
- Monday to Saturday : 8.00 a.m. To 5.30 p.m.
- Circulation Timings : 8.00 a.m. To 5.30 p.m.